Patty’s Pizza Dough is prepared in small batches, utilizing a slow proof process. Only all natural ingredients are used, allowing us to offer the highest quality pizza dough available in the food service industry. Patty’s Pizza will ensure consistency, while saving you time, labor and expensive equipment costs.
Patty’s pizza is free of colorings, flavorings, additives and preservatives. Over the last 30 years, Patty’s culinary team has developed over 8 innovative recipes. We’re sure we have one for you!
Patty’s dough balls are available in weights 3 to 32 ounces.
If your company has a recipe you absolutely love, we DO that too!
Patty’s raw sheeted dough is available in additional sizes.
|3oz DOUGH BALL||60||11.25lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×5|
|4oz DOUGH BALL||60||15.00lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×5|
|5oz DOUGH BALL||60||18.75lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×5|
|6oz DOUGH BALL||60||22.50lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×4|
|7oz DOUGH BALL||48||21.00lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×4|
|8oz DOUGH BALL||48||24.00lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×4|
|9oz DOUGH BALL||48||27.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×4|
|10oz DOUGH BALL||48||30.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×4|
|11oz DOUGH BALL||48||33.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×4|
|12oz DOUGH BALL||36||27.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×4|
|13oz DOUGH BALL||36||29.25lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|14oz DOUGH BALL||30||26.25lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|16oz DOUGH BALL||24||24.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|18oz DOUGH BALL||24||27.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|20oz DOUGH BALL||24||23.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|21oz DOUGH BALL||24||31.50lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|22oz DOUGH BALL||24||31.50lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|24oz DOUGH BALL||20||30.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|26oz DOUGH BALL||20||33.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
Classic– This is the one that made us famous! A California style dough that bakes off light and crispy.
Classic – Vegan – Patty’s classic pizza dough without egg.
Neapolitan– A true Italian Old World Classic, made with imported Italian Caputo “OO” flour. Perfect for wood-fired or deck oven. (Available in dough balls or raw sheeted dough only)
Wheat Blend – Patty’s original wheat with a touch of honey for sweetness.
Double Wheat – A heartier dough with the addition of cracked wheat for a nutty taste.
Herb – Patty’s classic pizza dough with the addition of rosemary, dill and basil.
King Arthur – The ultimate dough for a traditional thin and crispy New York style pizza. (Available in dough balls or raw sheeted dough only)
Caputo Blend – Bakes off light, crispy, and easy to stretch.
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork.
STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, OR DECK OVEN
- Bake at 425 – 500 degrees
- Bake on a pizza screen, pizza stone, parchment paper, pre-heated sheet pan, or even on the grill!
- When saucing pizza, leave ¼ – ½ inch to edge for a delicious crispy crust!
- Bake for approximately 5 – 8 minutes, rotate pizza half way thru cooking time if baking uneven
- Remove dough balls from the freezer
- Lightly coat balls with oil and place on a sheet pan or in proofing box
- Cover sheet pan with plastic wrap
- Thaw and proof in the refrigerator for 24 – 48 hours (The time will vary depending on the size of the dough ball)
- Allow dough balls to sit for 30 – 60 minutes at room temperature before processing
(The larger the dough ball, the more bench time required)
- Roll, press or hand stretch dough to desired size
- Shelf life of thawed and refrigerated dough balls: 2 days
- Shelf life frozen dough balls: 45 days
- Do not refreeze once thawed