Patty’s Pizza Dough is prepared in small batches, utilizing a slow proof process. Only all natural American sourced ingredients are used, allowing us to offer the highest quality pizza dough available in the food service industry. Our dough balls are produced in a variety of recipes.
- Classic This is the one that made us famous! A true California style pizza dough that bakes off light and crispy.
- Neopolitan Our newest addition, a true Italian Old World Classic! This is the perfect dough for a wood burning or deck oven.
- Wheat with a Touch of Honey Just the right amount of sweetness, our blend of high gluten and whole wheat flours creates the perfect balance of great taste with the added health benefits of additional fiber.
- Double Wheat (Vegan) Created for our customers looking for a healthy and fiber rich pizza dough that still bakes off crispy with a distinctive nutty flavor.
- Herb with Rosemary, Dill and Basil Our classic dough with the addition of flavorful herbs producing an enticing and savory experience!
If your company has a recipe you absolutely love, let Patty’s make it for you!
Ensuring consistency, while saving you time, labor and expensive equipment costs.
All recipes are available in weights 3 to 32 ounces
|3oz DOUGH BALL||60||11.25lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×5|
|4oz DOUGH BALL||60||15.00lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×5|
|5oz DOUGH BALL||60||18.75lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×5|
|6oz DOUGH BALL||60||22.50lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×4|
|7oz DOUGH BALL||48||21.00lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×4|
|8oz DOUGH BALL||48||24.00lbs||12 X 12 X 8||12×4|
|9oz DOUGH BALL||48||27.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×4|
|11oz DOUGH BALL||48||33.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×4|
|10oz DOUGH BALL||48||30.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×4|
|12oz DOUGH BALL||36||27.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×4|
|13oz DOUGH BALL||36||29.25lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|14oz DOUGH BALL||30||26.25lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|16oz DOUGH BALL||24||24.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|18oz DOUGH BALL||24||27.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|20oz DOUGH BALL||24||23.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|21oz DOUGH BALL||24||30.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|22oz DOUGH BALL||24||31.50lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|26oz DOUGH BALL||20||33.00lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
|24oz DOUGH BALL||18||29.25lbs||12 X 12 X 12||12×4|
Flavors: Classic, Wheat with a touch of honey, Herb (rosemary, dill and basil), Neapolitan, Double Wheat
Proprietary recipes upon request.
- Classic: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Wheat with a touch of honey: Unbleached Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Honey, Salt, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Herb: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Dill and Basil
- Neapolitan: Unbleached Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil and Olive OilDouble Wheat: Cracked Whole Wheat Flour, Unbleached Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Brown Sugar and Dehydrated Cane Juice
- Flavors: Classic, Wheat with a touch of honey, Herb (rosemary, dill and basil), Neapolitan, Double Wheat
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork. STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, OR DECK OVEN
- Bake at 425 – 500 degrees
- Roll, press or hand stretch dough to desired size
- Bake on a pizza screen, pizza stone, parchment paper, pre-heated sheet pan, or even on the grill!
- When saucing pizza, leave ¼ – ½ inch to edge for a delicious crispy crust!
- Bake for approximately 5 – 8 minutes, rotate pizza half way thru cooking time if baking uneven
- Remove dough balls from the freezer
- Lightly coat balls with oil and place on a sheet pan or in proofing box
- Cover sheet pan with plastic wrap
- Thaw and proof in the refrigerator for 24 – 48 hours (The time will vary depending on the size of the dough ball)
- Allow dough balls to sit for 30 – 60 minutes at room temperature before processing
(The larger the dough ball, the more bench time required)
- Shelf life of thawed and refrigerated dough balls: 2 days
- Shelf life frozen dough balls: 45 days
- Do not refreeze once thawed