Patty’s delicious focaccia bread is lightly brushed with olive oil, dusted with Parmesan and Romano cheeses and sprinkled with the perfect amount of rosemary, garlic, basil and oregano.
This process provides a deliciously crisp outside, while maintaining a light and airy inside. Fully baked, our focaccia bread is freezer to oven ready in just minutes.
Patty’s focaccia bread is available in either our original or honey wheat recipe. Sizes include half sheets (12”x16”), short loaves (6 ½”x12”), and long loaves (6 ½”x24”).
|HALF SHEET (12” X 16”)||8||22.50lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|SHORT LOAF (6 ½” X 12”)||16||22.50lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|LONG LOAF (6 ½” X 24”)||8||22.50lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|BREAD STICKS||264||21.75lbs||24 X 16 X 6||6×6|
- Classic Focaccia: Unbleached Flour, Water, Yeast, Eggs, Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Romano Cheese, and Spices
- Wheat Focaccia: Unbleached Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Honey, Salt, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Romano Cheese and Spices
- For extra cheesy variety: Add Mozzarella
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork.
STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, OR DECK OVEN
- Bake at 325 – 350 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap before baking
- Requires only warming,
- Slide Focaccia onto oven rack
- Thawed loaves, bake 5 – 7 minutes
- Frozen loaves – bake 7 – 10 minutes
- Shelf Life Refrigerated: 5 days
- Shelf Life Frozen: 6 months