Patty’s delicious focaccia bread is lightly brushed with olive oil, dusted with Parmesan and Romano cheeses and sprinkled with the perfect amount of rosemary, garlic, basil and oregano.
This process provides a deliciously crisp outside, while maintaining a light and airy inside. Fully baked, our focaccia bread is freezer to oven ready in just minutes.
|HALF SHEET (12” X 16”)||8||22.50lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|SHORT LOAF (6 ½” X 12”)||16||22.50lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|LONG LOAF (6 ½” X 24”)||8||22.50lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|BREAD STICKS||264||21.75lbs||24 X 16 X 6||6×6|
- Classic Focaccia: Unbleached Flour, Water, Yeast, Eggs, Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Romano Cheese, and Spices
- Wheat Focaccia: Unbleached Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Honey, Salt, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Romano Cheese and Spices
- Set oven to 325 – 350 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap before baking
- Slide Focaccia onto oven rack
- Thawed loaves: bake 5 – 7 minutes
- Add 2 – 3 minutes for frozen loaf
- Requires only warming
For best results pre-heat oven. All baking times and temperatures are approximate.
For best results, store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.