The name Flat Bread applies to a thin bread that originates from various parts of the world. Flat breads have been gaining popularity as consumers become more calorie and carbohydrate conscious with a thinner profile than traditional pizza crusts. Additionally, flat breads allow chefs to create new and exciting global flavor profiles.
Patty’s gourmet par-baked flat breads are individually hand crafted giving them a unique artisan appearance.
Offering freezer to oven ease, Patty’s flat breads will save you both time and labor.
Our most popular sizes include 6”x10”, 6”x12”, 6”x14” and 4”x12” offered in ovals and rectangles including full and half sheet pans.
All of our gourmet flat breads can be topped with our freshly made signature pizza sauce and custom 4-cheese blend.
Patty’s Pizza prides itself in our ability to customize our flat breads to your specifications.
|4”X 12” FLAT BREAD||30||7.50lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×8|
|6”X 10” FLAT BREAD||30||9.25lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×8|
|6”X 12” FLAT BREAD||20||8.00lbs||14 X 7 X 7||18×7|
|6”X 14” FLAT BREAD||20||10.00lbs||16 X 8 X 6||16×8|
|1/2 SHEET PAN (12X16)||20||28.00lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|1/2 SHEET PAN (24X16) XP||12||21.00lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|FULL SHEET PAN (24 X 16)||10||29.00lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
Most Popular Flavors: Classic, Herb (rosemary dill and basil), Wheat with a touch of honey and Wheat with a touch of honey & herb
Proprietary recipes upon request.
- Classic: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Herb: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Dill and Basil
- Wheat with a touch of honey: Unbleached Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Honey, Salt, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Wheat with a touch of honey and herb: Unbleached Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Honey, Salt, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Dill and Basil
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork.
STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, OR DECK OVEN
- Bake at 475 – 500 degrees
- Slide flat bread onto oven rack, pizza stone or a lightly oiled sheet pan (adjust oven rack to middle shelf for standard oven)
- Bake for approximately 5 – 8 minutes, rotate flat bread half way thru cooking time if baking uneven
- Bake at 450 – 500 degrees
- Slide flat bread directly on conveyor belt for optimum baking
- Bake for approximately 4 – 8 minutes depending on the size of the conveyor
- Shelf Life Refrigerated: 3 days
- Shelf Life Frozen: 6 months
- Keep par-baked products frozen or refrigerated until ready to bake
- Do not refreeze thawed product