The name Flat Bread applies to a thin bread that originates from various parts of the world. Flat breads have been gaining popularity as consumers become more calorie and carbohydrate conscious with a thinner profile than traditional pizza crusts. Additionally, flat breads allow chefs to create new and exciting global flavor profiles.
Patty’s gourmet par-baked flat breads are individually hand crafted giving them a unique artisan appearance.
Offering freezer to oven ease, Patty’s flat breads will save you both time and labor.
Our most popular sizes include 6”x10”, 6”x12”, 6”x14” and 4”x12” offered in ovals and rectangles including full and half sheet pans.
All of our gourmet flat breads can be topped with our freshly made signature pizza sauce and custom 4-cheese blend.
Patty’s Pizza prides itself in our ability to customize our flat breads to your specifications.
|4”X 12” FLAT BREAD||30||7.50lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×8|
|6”X 10” FLAT BREAD||30||9.25lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×8|
|6”X 12” FLAT BREAD||20||8.00lbs||14 X 7 X 7||18×7|
|6”X 14” FLAT BREAD||20||10.00lbs||14 X 7 X 7||18×7|
|1/2 SHEET PAN (12X16)||20||28.00lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|1/2 SHEET PAN (12X16) XP||12||21.00lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
|FULL SHEET PAN (24 X 16)||10||29.00lbs||24 X 16 X 6||5×8|
Proprietary recipes upon request!
- Classic- This is the one that made us famous! A cross between Italian and New York pizza dough with a California twist.
- Classic- Vegan Patty’s classic pizza dough without egg.
- Caputo Americana – Vegan A true Italian Old World Classic.
- Caputo Blend- Vegan – Easy to stretch and bakes off light & crispy.
- Wheat Blend – A blend of white and wheat flour with a touch of honey for sweetness.
- Double Wheat – Vegan – A heartier dough with the addition of cracked wheat for a nutty taste.
- Herb – Patty’s classic pizza dough with the addition of rosemary, dill and basil.
- Cauliflower & Quinoa -Vegan – Richer in Vitamins B, C, K and protein.
- Sourdough – Vegan – Light and crisp with a subtle tangy flavor.
BAKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, WOOD FIRED OR DECK OVEN:
- Bake at 475 – 500 degrees
- Slide flat bread onto oven rack, pizza stone or a lightly oiled sheet pan (adjust oven rack to middle shelf for standard oven)
- Bake for approximately 5 – 8 minutes, rotate flat bread half way thru cooking time if baking uneven
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork.
- Bake at 450 – 500 degrees
- Slide flat bread directly on conveyor belt for optimum baking
- Bake for approximately 4 – 8 minutes depending on the size of the conveyor
- Shelf Life Refrigerated: 3 days
- Shelf Life Frozen: 6 months
- Keep par-baked products frozen or refrigerated until ready to bake
- Do not refreeze thawed product