The name Flat Bread applies to a thin bread that originates from all parts of the world. Flat breads have been gaining popularity as consumers become more calorie and carbohydrate conscience with a thinner profile than traditional pizza crusts. Additionally, flat breads allow chefs to create new and exciting global flavor profiles.
Patty’s gourmet par-baked flat breads are individually hand crafted giving them a unique artisan appearance. With offering freezer to oven ease, Patty’s flat breads will save you both time and labor!
Patty’s par-baked gourmet flat breads are produced in a variety of recipes, including:
- Classic Our original award winning recipe!
- Wheat with a touch of honey Just the right amount of sweetness, our blend of high gluten and whole wheat flours creates the perfect balance of great taste with the added health benefits of additional fiber.
- Herb with Rosemary, Dill and Basil A perfect marriage of herbs creating a fragrant and savory dough. Patty’s unique herb recipe is available in either our Classic or Honey Wheat flavor profiles.
Our most popular sizes include 6”x10”, 6”x12”, 6”x14” and 4”x12” offered in ovals and rectangles.
Patty’s can also produce custom sizes to fit proprietary specifications.
All of our gourmet flat breads can be topped with our freshly made signature pizza sauce and custom 4-cheese blend.
|4”X 12” FLAT BREAD||30||7.50lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×8|
|6”X 10” FLAT BREAD||30||9.25lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×8|
|6”X 12” FLAT BREAD||20||8.00lbs||14 X 7 X 7||12×8|
|6”X 14” FLAT BREAD||20||10.00lbs||16 X 8 X 6||12×8|
Flavors: Classic, Herb (rosemary dill and basil), Wheat with a touch of honey, and Wheat with a touch of honey & herb
Additional sizes upon request. Available in oval and rectangle.
- Classic: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Herb: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Dill and Basil
- Wheat with a touch of honey: Unbleached Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Honey, Salt, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Wheat with a touch of honey and herb: Unbleached Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Honey, Salt, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Dill and Basil
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork.
STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, OR DECK OVEN
- Bake at 475 – 500 degrees
- Slide flat bread onto oven rack, pizza stone or a lightly oiled sheet pan (adjust oven rack to middle shelf for standard oven)
- Bake for approximately 5 – 8 minutes, rotate flat bread half way thru cooking time if baking uneven
- Bake at 450 – 500 degrees
- Slide flat bread directly on conveyor belt for optimum baking
- Bake for approximately 4 – 8 minutes depending on the size of the conveyor
- Shelf Life Refrigerated: 3 days
- Shelf Life Frozen: 6 months
- Keep par-baked products frozen or refrigerated until ready to bake
- Do not refreeze thawed product