Individually hand crafted, Patty’s award winning par-baked pizza crusts have a unique artisan appearance.
We ensure that our par-baked crusts are perfect every time by utilizing only the highest quality all natural American sourced ingredients. Patty’s pizza is free of colorings, flavorings, additives and preservatives. Patty’s par-baked pizza crusts are sure to save you time and labor by offering freezer to oven ease. Our crusts are produced in a variety of recipes and thicknesses.
Sizes range from 4″ up to 18” diameter in thin, traditional, and thick variations.
Flat breads, full and half sheet pans are available.
Patty’s can produce custom sizes to fit proprietary specifications.
All of our gourmet par baked pizza crusts can be topped with our freshly made signature pizza sauce and custom 4-cheese blend.
|4”CRUST||100||10.75lbs||20 X 12 X 8||7×7|
|5”CRUST||100||18.00lbs||20 X 12 X 8||7×7|
|6”CRUST||40||9.50lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
|6”CRUST THIN||40||8.25lbs||14 X 7 X 7||12×8|
|6”CRUST XP*||24||6.50lbs||16 X 8 X 6||12×6|
|7”CRUST||40||11.50lbs||18 X 9 X 8||10×7|
|7”CRUST THIN||40||10.25lbs||18 X 9 X 9||10×8|
|7”CRUST XP*||24||9.75lbs||18 X 9 X 8||10×7|
|8”CRUST||40||14.00lbs||14 X 7 X 7||10×6|
|8”CRUST THIN||40||13.00lbs||18 X 8 X 6||10×6|
|8”CRUST XP*||24||11.50lbs||15 X 9 X 8||10×6|
|9”CRUST||40||20.00lbs||20 X 10 X 10||8×5|
|9”CRUST THIN||40||15.00lbs||20 X 10 X 10||7×8|
|9”CRUST XP*||24||13.50lbs||20 X 10 X 10||8×5|
|10” CRUST||40||23.00lbs||20 X 12 X 8||7×7|
|10” CRUST THIN||40||18.75lbs||20 X 10 X 6||7×8|
|10” CRUST XP*||24||16.50lbs||20 X 12 X 8||7×7|
|12” CRUST||20||16.25lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×5|
|12” CRUST THIN||20||13.50lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×7|
|12” CRUST XP*||12||12.00lbs||12 X 12 X 10||8×5|
|14” CRUST||20||22.50lbs||14 X 14 X 10||9×5|
|14” CRUST THIN||20||18.75lbs||14 X 14 X 8||9×6|
|14” CRUST XP*||12||15.00lbs||14 X 14 X 10||9×5|
|16” CRUST||20||27.50lbs||16 X 16 X 10||6×6|
|16” CRUST THIN||20||25.00lbs||16 X 16 X 8||6×6|
|16” CRUST XP*||12||18.75lbs||16 X 16 X 10||6×6|
|18” CRUST||15||24.50lbs||18 X 18 X 8||6×6|
|18” CRUST XP*||12||21.00lbs||18 X 18 X 10||6×6|
*Proprietary recipes upon request.
- Classic- This is the one that made us famous! A cross between Italian and New York pizza dough with a California twist.
- Classic- Vegan Patty’s classic pizza dough without egg.
- Caputo Americana – Vegan A true Italian Old World Classic.
- Caputo Blend- Vegan – Easy to stretch and bakes off light & crispy.
- Wheat Blend – A blend of white and wheat flour with a touch of honey for sweetness.
- Double Wheat – Vegan – A heartier dough with the addition of cracked wheat for a nutty taste.
- Herb – Patty’s classic pizza dough with the addition of rosemary, dill and basil.
- Cauliflower & Quinoa -Vegan – Richer in Vitamins B, C, K and protein.
- Sourdough – Vegan – Light and crisp with a subtle tangy flavor.
- Gluten Free – Vegan – A thin crust alternative to wheat-based pizzas. Produced in a certified & dedicated gluten free facility. Free of dairy, soy, egg, wheat and GMO’s. Perfect for anybody with Celiac or gluten intolerances.
Custom sizes are available with many of our dough formulation! *Extra Proof (XP) is an extended proofing process resulting in a thicker, light crispy crust.
Gluten free pizza crusts
Expanding upon our tradition of artisanal products, Patty’s Pizza offers exceptional tasting, gluten-free pizza crusts. Our delicious, crispy gluten-free pizza crusts are free of dairy, soy, peanuts and tree nuts. We believe that a restricted diet should not mean a restricted food experience!
|10” GLUTEN FREE||24||11.25lbs||10 X 10 X 5||6×5|
|12” GLUTEN FREE||20||13.75lbs||12 X 12 X 4||12×8|
|14” GLUTEN FREE||20||16.00lbs||12 X 12 X 4||9×11|
- GF Vegan Crust: Water, Rice Flour, Modified Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Olive Oil, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Tapioca Flour, Potato Flour, Fresh Yeast, Salt, Xanthan Gum and Calcium Sulfate
BAKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, WOOD FIRED OR DECK OVEN:
- Bake at 475 – 500 degrees
- Slide pizza onto oven rack, pizza stone or a lightly oiled sheet pan (adjust oven rack to middle shelf for standard oven)
- Bake for approximately 5 – 8 minutes, rotate pizza half way thru cooking time if baking uneven
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork.
- Bake at 450 – 500 degrees
- Slide pizza directly on conveyor belt for optimum baking
- Bake for approximately 4 – 8 minutes depending on the size of the conveyor
- Shelf Life Refrigerated: 3 days
- Shelf Life Frozen: 6 months
- Keep par-baked products frozen or refrigerated until ready to bake
- Do not refreeze thawed product