Quick, easy, but still gourmet! Patty’s raw sheeted pizza dough is pre-formed and ready to bake. Enjoy the convenience of pre-shaped pizza dough… simply top and bake! Ideal for consistently great pizzas as well as a variety of unique menu applications like calzones and stromboli’s.
Patty’s raw sheeted pizza dough is perfect for the customer looking for a fresh baked pizza without any of the hassles of producing it themselves. Ensuring consistency, while saving you time, labor and expensive equipment cost, our raw sheeted pizza dough is uniquely formulated to rise in the oven, creating an exceptional tasting pizza crust every time. Over the last 30 years, Patty’s culinary team has developed over 8 innovative recipes. We’re sure we have one for you!
If your company has a recipe you absolutely love, we DO that too!!
Sizes range from 6” to 16” in diameter.
Patty’s raw sheeted dough is available in additional sizes.
|6” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||48||10.50lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×6|
|7” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||48||13.50lbs||14 X 14 X 6||9×6|
|8” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||48||21.00lbs||16 X 16 X 6||9×6|
|9” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||48||27.00lbs||20 X 10 X 8||9×6|
|10” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||36||24.75lbs||12 X 12 X 10||8×5|
|12” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||24||22.50lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×6|
|14” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||21||27.50lbs||20 X 12 X 10||9×5|
|16” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||18||29.25lbs||16 X 16 X 8||8×6|
Most Popular Flavors: Classic and Wheat with a touch of honey
(Refer to Dough Ball page for all 8 innovative recipes)
- Classic: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Wheat with a touch of honey: Unbleached Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Honey, Salt, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork.
- Deck oven: 475 – 500 degrees 6 – 9 minutes
- Convection and Standard: 425 – 475 degrees 7-10 minutes
- Conveyor oven: 475 – 500 degrees 5 – 7 minutes
- Conventional oven: 425 – 450 degrees 10 – 12 minutes
- Keep product frozen at 0º F or below until ready to use
- Remove desired number of sheeted pizza dough from the freezer. Placing on oiled pizza pans or screens, bake from frozen for a thinner, traditional style pizza crust. For a thicker crust, allow the raw sheeted dough to continue to rise at room temperature for approximately 2 – 3 hours or until desired thickness is obtained.
- To prevent product from drying out during thawing, cover with plastic or brush with oil
- Carefully dock the dough to minimize bubbling during baking
- Add sauce, cheese and toppings
- When saucing pizza, leave ¼ – ½ inch to edge for a delicious crispy crust!
- Shelf Life Frozen: 45 days