Quick, easy, but still gourmet! Patty’s raw sheeted pizza dough is pre-formed and ready to bake. Enjoy the convenience of pre-shaped pizza dough… simply top and bake! Ideal for consistently great pizzas as well as a variety of unique menu applications like calzones and stromboli’s.
Patty’s raw sheeted pizza dough is perfect for the customer looking for a fresh baked pizza without any of the hassles of producing it themselves. Ensuring consistency, while saving you time, labor and expensive equipment cost, our raw sheeted pizza dough is uniquely formulated to rise in the oven, creating an exceptional tasting pizza crust every time. Over the last 30 years, Patty’s culinary team has developed over 10 new and exciting innovative recipes. We’re sure we have one for you!
If your company has a recipe you absolutely love, we DO that too!!
Sizes range from 6” to 16” in diameter.
Patty’s raw sheeted dough is available in additional sizes.
|6” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||48||10.50lbs||12 X 12 X 6||12×6|
|7” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||48||13.50lbs||14 X 14 X 6||9×6|
|8” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||48||21.00lbs||16 X 16 X 6||9×6|
|9” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||48||27.00lbs||20 X 10 X 8||9×6|
|10” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||36||24.75lbs||20 X 10 X 10||8×5|
|12” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||24||22.50lbs||12 X 12 X 10||12×6|
|14” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||21||27.50lbs||14 X 14 X 8||9×6|
|16” RAW SHEETED DOUGH||18||29.25lbs||16 X 16 X 8||8×6|
- Classic- This is the one that made us famous! A cross between Italian and New York pizza dough with a California twist.
- Classic- Vegan Patty’s classic pizza dough without egg.
- Caputo 00 Americana – Vegan A New York style American pizza
- Caputo 00 Pizzeria – Vegan A classic Neopolitan pizza designed for wood-fired & high-temp ovens.
- Caputo Blend- Vegan – Easy to stretch and bakes off light & crispy.
- Wheat Blend – A blend of white and wheat flour with a touch of honey for sweetness.
- Double Wheat – Vegan – A heartier dough with the addition of cracked wheat for a nutty taste.
- Herb – Patty’s classic pizza dough with the addition of rosemary, dill and basil.
- King Kaiser – Vegan – The ultimate dough for a traditional New York style pizza.
- Cauliflower & Quinoa -Vegan – Richer in Vitamins B, C, K and protein.
- Sourdough – Vegan – Light and crisp with a subtle tangy flavor.
- Keep product frozen at 0º F or below until ready to use
- Remove desired number of sheeted pizza dough from the freezer. Placing on oiled pizza pans or screens, bake from frozen for a thinner, traditional style pizza crust. For a thicker crust, allow the raw sheeted dough to continue to rise at room temperature for approximately 2-3 hours or until desired thickness is obtained
- To prevent product from drying out during thawing, cover with plastic or brush with oil
- Carefully dock the dough to minimize bubbling during baking
- Add sauce, cheese and toppings
- When saucing pizza, leave ¼ – ½ inch to edge for a delicious crispy crust!
BAKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR WOOD FIRED AND DECK OVEN
- Bake at 500-700 degrees
- Bake on directly on deck of oven
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes, rotate pizza half way thru cooking time if baking uneven
BAKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION AND CONVEYOR OVENS
- Bake at 425 – 500 degrees
- Bake on a pizza screen, pizza stone, parchment paper, pre-heated sheet pan, or even on the grill!
- Bake for approximately 5 – 8 minutes, rotate pizza half way thru cooking time if baking uneven
All baking times and temperatures are approximate. For best results pre-heat oven. If bubbling occurs, puncture with fork
- Shelf Life Frozen: 90 days