Patty’s Wedge was created as our interpretation of a popular Italian street food. Fast, convenient and easy to hold, the Wedge is a unique twist to the traditional slice of pizza. Each Wedge is hand filled with an abundance of flavorful ingredients, then carefully folded into a tender, triangular style crust made from our famous classic dough.
Patty’s Wedge is available with a variety of fillings, including:
- Pepperoni Always a crowd pleaser!
- Cheese A custom blend using RBST free California Cheeses.
- Spinach & Artichoke Folded into a creamy, cheesy and garlicky sauce.
- BBQ Chicken with red onions and cilantro. A favorite!
- Broccoli Cheddar Wedge Nothing goes better than cheddar cheese and broccoli. This is an update on the classic flavor combination. Chopped broccoli, red onion, mozzarella, Jack, creamy ricotta and lots of cheddar cheese
Patty’s pizza wedges are made with our classic recipe.
The Wedge is available in medium 5” x 6” and large 7” x 8”.
|CHEESE WEDGE Medium (5”X 6”)||30||9.50lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
|PEPPERONI WEDGE Medium (5”X 6”)||30||10.20lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
|BBQ CHICKEN WEDGE Medium (5”X 6”)||30||11.00lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
|SPINACH & ARTICHOKE WEDGE Medium (5”X 6”)||30||11.00lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
|BROCCOLI & CHEDDAR WEDGE Medium (5”X 6”)||30||11.00lbs||14 X 9 X 9||12×6|
|CHEESE WEDGE Large (7”X 8”)||30||14.20lbs||20 X 10 X 6||8×7|
|PEPPERONI WEDGE Large (7”X 8”)||30||15.00lbs||20 X 10 X 6||8×7|
|BBQ CHICKEN WEDGE Large (7”X 8”)||30||18.70lbs||20 X 10 X 6||8×7|
|SPINACH & ARTICHOKE WEDGE Large (7”X 8”)||30||18.70lbs||20 X 10 X 6||8×7|
|BROCCOLI & CHEDDAR WEDGE Large (7”X 8”)||30||18.70lbs||20 X 10 X 6||8×7|
- Classic dough: Unbleached Flour, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Cheese: Varies
- Sauce: Varies
- Filling: Varies
- For best results, pre-heat oven
- To speed up cooking time, either thaw in refrigerator or microwave for 30 seconds before baking in pre-heated oven
- Pizza wedges are ready when brown & crispy and the filling is heated to 165 degrees
STANDARD OVEN, CONVECTION, OR DECK OVEN
- Bake at 450 – 500 degrees
- Place Wedges onto oven rack, pizza stone or a lightly oiled sheet pan (adjust oven rack to middle shelf for standard oven)
- Bake approximately 5 – 8 minutes until heated through
- Bake at 425 – 475 degrees
- Slide pizza wedge directly on conveyor belt for optimum baking
- Bake for approximately 4 – 8 minutes depending on the size of the conveyor
- Microwave for 1 – 2 minutes
Store pizza wedges in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for 6 months. Do not refreeze thawed pizza wedges.